Professional Upholstery Cleaning in London
Is your upholstery in need of being cleaned and you don't know where to turn? Carpet Cleaner London is your go-to source, and your one-stop company for cleaning of upholstery, carpets, and mattresses. We are client-centric, ensuring ultimate client satisfaction for all our services, and we believe very much in customer sustainability.
We are experts in cleaning the following upholstery fabrics.
- Brushed corduroy
- Non-colourful fabrics
- S&Y cleaning coded fabrics
If you are in London or its environs, you should choose us for your cleaning projects because:
- We are known nationwide for cleaning domestic and commercial settings
- We have procured and only use high-quality state-of-the-art equipment
- High level of expertise and professionalism
- Affordable and pocket-friendly prices for top-notch services
- Harmless but powerful eco-friendly products that can't be found on store shelves or over the counter.
- Diverse treatment options and plans
- Specially allocated care for all fabrics.
We have various ways by which we clean upholstery. They include but are not limited to:
- Steam cleaning: A method used to penetrate through the fabrics and exterminate particles and unwanted dirt.
- Dry foam cleaning: Which is an effective method to use on fragile and delicate fabrics. This ensures that the fabrics are completely cleaned without any adverse or irreversible damages
- Dry solvents: This is mainly applicable to leather upholstery because leather is a distinctive material. Dry solvents are effective enough to thoroughly clean out all forms of germs present in your leather furniture.
- Upholstery inspection to determine cleaning options
- Pre-treatment of fabric
- Stain and spot removal
- Steam cleaning
- More inspections, and further removal of stain and dirt if still necessary
- Sanitisation of upholstery
In case the leather upholstery is in need of repairs, we also make repairs depending on whatever state it is i. We will analyse the state of the repair needed through pictures which you will be required to send us for proper evaluation. The pictures sent would help us decide what kind of solution would be feasible for your upholstery, the level of repairs needed, and if we need to use crack fillers and specially designed stain removers or something more comprehensive.
Reach out to the professionals
If you need your upholstery to come back to its shiny and dazzling state, do ensure you hire a professional for the job. Contact us today on 020 71834119 for enquiries and more information, or to hire our experts.